Monday, January 22, 2007

Update on Miss Jess

First I wanted to thank so many of you who sent us emails, sent out good thoughts, prayed and/or wore Christmas socks for Jessica. It is working! Jessica only had two episodes of coughing up blood and the second time is was minimal. I took Jessica to her cousin's princess party and she enjoyed herself. She was concerned about getting too worn out so instead of helping her get into her princess dress, I just put it into the car. (The last time one of her cousins had a princess party Jessica got so worn out and short of breath just trying to get ready that we didn't go.) There were several little girls wearing princess dresses and after awhile Jessica decided that she wanted hers on. I helped her put it right over her clothes and that worked out great! All the girls got to do some crafts and Jessica made a princess bookmark. I forgot my camera but my sister got some great pictures. Hopefully I'll get some from her and then I can post some here. Jessica did get a headache and some other pain but we were able to manage it ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

So glad to hear that Jessica did well over the weekend. We continue to keep our prayers going that she will not have any other bleeds.

The snow looked like loads of fun. I love the picture of Jess trying to catch the snowflake. Also of Bill the snowman. He looks like the cousin to Xander's snowman he built during our last snow. I will have to send you a picture of him. lol.

Our prayers to all.
Kim and Xander (CHD Families)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

As always...
we think of you and Jessica... and the family...
sooo scary....
glad she's better....

You're a good mom!!!