Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Baby Grand is here!

My family (parents, siblings and I) have always talked about how much we would like to have a baby grand piano... but since that won't happen anytime soon... my brother, Brian, is calling his new grandbaby the Baby Grand!

Remember my neice who is in England with a bloodclot in her leg and pregnant? Well, she's not pregnant anymore... little Fiona Elizabeth Anne Marquis arrived via c-section at 1:00 am on Oct. 24th (England time). She weighed in at 8 lbs, 2oz and was exactly one week early. Her momma (my neice) is doing well and now has a filter in her leg to prevent the bloodclot from traveling to her lungs. They can now focus on getting the blood clot taken care of. Grandma Melly (my sis-in-law) is leaving on Thursday to take care of Momma and Baby Grand.

Thank you so much for your prayers, they have helped a lot. I will post pictures of baby Fiona as soon as I get some. :-)

So... now I'm a GREAT aunt! (Of course I've always been great! ;-)

No comments: