Sunday, October 22, 2006

When it Rains.... It Pours!

Now that we are all getting used to the idea that my nephew is fighting for his life and battling an agressive cancer, more difficult situations have arised.

My neice who is living in England (haven't been able to find out exactly where)... is in the hospital. Her baby is due Oct 31 and she (my neice) has a blood clot in her leg. She was moved from an Air Force Base to an English hospital (still trying to find out which one). They were going to implant a filter to prevent the bloodclot from breaking off and going to her lungs but she went into labor. They had to stop the blood thinners and are preparing for a C-section. Her husband is so very nervous and feels so alone. They moved to England just a few months ago and don't know very many people there. Please pray for them.

My older brother's wife's sister is having a biopsy to see if she has breast cancer. If you followed that, please pray for her too.

One more thing... my mom called me today to tell me that one of my cousins that I grew up with died in her sleep last night. She has been sickly for several years and the doctors haven't been able to find anything wrong. She leaves behind her husband, parents, several siblings and children. She was only one year older than me.

No comments: