Wednesday, May 09, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I got tagged by both June and Jennifer for this meme. Does that mean I have to do it twice? I don't know if I have 14 random things that I haven't already told about myself here on this blog. Jennifer says there are "rules" but June didn't mention anything about it... just random things so I'm going with June's tag. I'm not much of a rules person when it comes to being creative. Or lazy. lol

1. I had the leading role in "Oklahoma!" when I was a senior in High School.
2. I don't enjoy cooking very much.
3. I was in a motorcycle accident when I was 14 years old and broke my nose. I was pretty beat up and suffered from a concussion. I blame all my faults on that accident. lol A helmet saved my life.
4. I have always wanted to be a mom and have a large family
5.I met who was to be my future husband while on a date with his best friend. ooops!
6. I love being a stay-at-home mom.
7. I am the second oldest of 6 children but am the oldest girl.

Ok, now it's my turn to tag 7 other bloggers! Muwahahaha! I tag Jenny HaHa, Emily (I thought it might give you something to take your mind off Gabe's upcoming surgery), Julia, Karin, Christine, Rene and Chelle.

Of course if you want to do this meme and I didn't mention you by name then go to it! Just let me know so I can go and read it.

5 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Nancy,

My mom met dad when he was dating her SISTER! LOL Love those kinds of stories. Glad you found the right guy.

Anonymous said...

I love being a stay at home mom too!
Thanks for the tag, I will try to get to it soon!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Oh, man! These are the hardest tags around b/c I have to think of something I haven't already blabbed to the world! Hmmmm, I'll think on it! Thanks for thinking of me!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

I did it! :D

~Jennifer said...

I loved being in musicals in high school. I was always in the chorus line, though.