Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It’s The Ultimate Blog Party 2008!



As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. There was a blog party going on last week which was hosted by 5 minutes for mom. Apparently some of the coolest bloggers are still partying and visiting other blogs. So head on over and par-tay! (click on the banner above)

They gave away quite a few prizes and since I missed out, I'll have to try to remember to party with 5 minutes for mom again next year.... but next time I will try not to be so late!
At any rate, they always have some type of prize or cool thing happening over there so go visit them anyway. That site is run by identical twin sisters who are raising families and work from their homes. Their site says: Bringing Moms the best in Blogging, Shopping, Parenting, and Entertainment.

Thanks for stopping by! And to any of you who came by from the blog party before I got my banner posted, I totally forgot to do it! Gah! So sorry! But it's up now!

Feel free to leave a comment. Everybody loves comments! ;)

2 comments:

Kisha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.Stop by often as you will definitely get an insiders look at Bisbee.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hey, Nancy! Just wanted to drop by and let you know that my hubby is 6'2". So yeah, he's a few inches taller than me. :-)

How is everyone? Hope you are all doing OK!