Monday, November 12, 2012

Grieving - two years later

It's still so hard to believe that my "baby girl" is gone.  I still feel as though she is in her bedroom waiting for me to go attend to her.  The past several years she spent most of her time in her room, on her hospital bed, hanging out, playing her games, watching tv, drawing her sweet drawings and writing her stories.  Of course she didn't stay in her room for too long... she thought she needed to go and find me. Since my husband built me a craft room I've spent a good part of my time in there so Jessica would come and find me.  Every 5 minutes.  LOL  I've been adjusting to not having someone interrupt me every 5 minutes while working on a project.  I knew I would miss her coming in to talk to me and I do.  I cherish the memories of her hanging out with me and us working on cards or other projects together whether it's been in my craft room or on her bedroom.  I cherish the time I had with her.

Jessica and me making a card for Grandma's birthday.

 Jessica working hard on her project.  

Notice her Barbie castle in the background.


I had no idea that it would still be this hard two years after she died.   Oh, what I wouldn't give to have her here to make just one more card with me.   

No comments: