Monday, September 01, 2014

This is my religion. Mormonism: A Christ-Centered, Global Faith

My name is Nancy Jensen and I'm a "Mormon".  I'm sure you have seen those commercials on TV and sure enough, I'm one of them... and it's a good thing!   

My religion is not just something I think about on Sundays but it's a way of life for me and my family.  My son, Brandon, is serving a full-time mission for our church which is "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints".  Brandon is in Oregon and will come home in May of 2015.  He left on his mission on May 8th in 2013.  Yes, he will be gone for 2 whole years!  I get emails on most Mondays and I get to Skype with him on Christmas and Mother's Day.  Other than that I have to have faith that the Lord will watch over him just as I trust that the Lord is taking good care of my daughter in heaven.  Brandon is serving a mission here on earth and Jessica is serving her mission in heaven.

I hope that you will take a couple of minutes and watch this little video.  If you have any questions please leave me a message.  I love the gospel with all my heart and it has truly blessed my life.


No comments: