Friday, June 01, 2007

Getting Ready For THE Party!

Miss Jess will be 19 years old on Sunday! WOW! AMAZING! We are having a "Pirates of the Caribbean" birthday party for her this Saturday. Jessica's therapist came on Tuesday and brought her an early birthday gift - a Jack Sparrow accessory kit. Jessica LOVES it! She must have put it on at least 5 times on Tuesday and almost as many times every day since then. Yesterday I took her to a dental appointment and she had to wear it there. hehe... Here are some pictures of her the day she got it. The last picture was after she had a bath and changed her clothes. She was pulling faces and I asked her to show me a mean face and that's what she gave me. hehe... (I'm sorry the photos are blurry, I hate it when I don't get good ones. I just hope I can take some non-blurry pictures during the party on Saturday.) We could have anywhere between 30 - 50 people. *gah!* We are cleaning the house and yard like mad.




I'm so scared! You don't want Pirate Jess coming after YOU!



5 comments:

Ruth said...

Jess looks so cute in her costume. I hope her party is a smashing success!

chelle said...

Ooo how exciting!! Happy Birthday to Jess! She looks so great in her costume!

Mimi Lenox said...

An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
Thanks and peace!
Mimi

yerdoingitwrong said...

She looks so happy!! Have the happiest of parties, Jess!

Unknown said...

Hope everyone has a good time..Lovely pictures