Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jessica and I have fun in the craft room


I am re-posting this from Jessica blog, Jessie's Favorites.

We love making fun things in my craft room. Jessie decided to make a card for her grandma. I had received a fun stamp in the mail and I stamped the image for Jessica. She then colored it with her markers. Today she decided to use one of my punches and some of my fun paper to make a card with the image that she had colored.

Here she is putting some brads on the card.



Securing the brads onto the back of the card.


Somebody is having fun!


Here is the card so far.


All done! Time to relax.


Now isn't that the most beautiful card you've ever seen? Of course it is!


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

eviledna said...

I'll tell you what - That is absolutley brilliant. LOVE your colouring and the way you've decorated the card. A bright and cheerful card, just like your smile :o)
Take care, keep smiling and stay brilliant Jessie.
Ann x

Awesome Mom said...

That is an awesome card!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Beautiful!

I've been remiss at visiting to catch up. I'm so sorry to hear about Jessie's GI issues. Hope you are able to keep her out of severe pain. Will be thinking of you all and praying for you.

Lissa101 said...

Very creative! I love the curly punch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love your craft room!

Melany aka Supermom said...

That IS beautiful

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, Jess! :-D Looks like the two of you had a lot of fun!

Debbie Olson said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Jessica! It's a happy card, for sure!

FibreJunky said...

I bet her Grandma LOVED that card, too! Beautiful job!!! Almost as beautiful as her smile.